Studio 41 Creative is a boutique marketing agency based in San Francisco, California. We pride ourselves on helping small creative businesses realize their dream of making it big. After all, we want everyone to share in the joy of doing what you love, where you want to do it, and make money doing it.
At Studio 41, we’ve created an environment that allows our employees to work how, when, and where they want, as long as projects are completed on time and done well. All of our positions are virtual, meaning you can work from home- or from the beaches in Bali – as long as you continually blow us away with your work.
Below are our current openings, but please don’t apply unless it is your dream job!
Part-Time Marketing Team Member
Posted: January 2nd, 2014
Studio 41 Creative is growing and we would like to add a talented, driven and creative team member to our marketing department. In this position, you will help us with critical marketing efforts that will be goal-oriented towards growing our company, as well as our clients, into cyber fame.
This is a part time position, expected to require 15 hours per week, and expected to grow to 20-25 in 3 months.
You will work side-by-side (virtually) with our founder and Creative Director and gain valuable hands-on experience in marketing.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Weekly Marketing Meeting (via Skype) with the Creative Director to discuss plan, goals, and assignments for the week, as well as campaign results.
- Creating or editing press releases
- Creating status reports
- Continual research of marketing ideas, technology news, and client industry news.
- Sourcing material to share on our client’s social network platforms and newsletters.
- Managing our full social media calendar, including scheduling posts using Hootsuite for clients.
- Overseeing our blog (scheduling, working with guest posters)
- Editing blog posts and newsletter articles done by our Content Manager
- Assistance to the Creative Director with other marketing projects.
Must have experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Social Media Marketing and Public Relations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate professionally with clients.
- Brand management on social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and LinkedIn.
- Basic Photoshop (CS5 and above) experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
Experience in these platforms a plus, but not required:
- WordPress: Posting, edits, adding images to posts, scheduling posts.
- MailChimp: Creating an email campaign, scheduling emails, adding/removing contacts and creating lists, and pulling reports.
- Hootsuite: Scheduling and posting to social media networks.
- Podio: A CRM tool.
Please note: Because this is a virtual position, you must have your own computer and access to the internet. You must also be available to be reached on Sykpe during your agreed working hours.
Compensation: $12-15 per hour DOE
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.